May light-vehicle sales dropped from April as well as year-ago on a seasonally adjusted basis, although the month still had relatively solid results. May sales equaled a 16.6 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), compared with 17.4 million the prior month and like-2004’s 17.7 million.(See related data: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group) More telling regarding the state of the industry is that the year-to-date SAAR through May stands at 16.8 million, same as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Post 16.6 Million SAAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642