TURIN – One buyer has ordered an identical Maybach for each of his houses in London, Monaco and Florida. A Middle East country sent a check for 20 Maybachs after the concept car was unveiled at the 1997 Tokyo show, then ordered five more upon looking through the press kit. Yet another of the world's seriously moneyed wants 20 Maybachs, all different. Maybach's capacious interior. No names: Those who can afford Maybach's $360,000 62 or the $310,000 short-wheelbase 57 insist on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maybach Provides Exclusivity Sought by Wealthy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642