A distribution joint venture in China between Mazda Motor Corp. and First Auto Works and its subsidiary, FAW Car Co., has been given the green light by the Chinese central government after two years of preparation. The JV, FAW Mazda Motor Sales Co. Ltd., will distribute Mazda-brand vehicles in China beginning in March, says Mazda. The JV will be headquartered in FAW’s home city of Changchun and be capitalized at RMB100 million ($12.1 million). FAW Car Co. will hold 70% of the JV, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda and FAW China JV Given Green Light" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642