Mazda North American Operations announces the appointment of Brian P. Colianni to the post of vice president-customer service and parts operations effective March 1. Colianni previously served as global business strategy and planning manager for Ford Motor Co.’s customer service division. At Mazda, he will be responsible for parts and service; technical service, logistics inventory and distribution; parts supply; and parts and service financing.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Appoints Customer Service, Parts VP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642