VIENNA – Mazda Austria GmbH, the Austrian company owned 100% by Japan’s Mazda Motor Corp., will oversee Mazda vehicle distribution and sales operations in Albania and Moldova. The company plans to start activities in Albania in mid-October and launch operations in Moldova in early 2005. Both Albania and Moldova are poor countries, so initially there will be only one Mazda dealer in each country. Mazda Austria Managing Director Josef Alois Schmid says he expects to sell up to 100 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Austria Adds Albania, Moldova" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642