Mazda Motor Corp. rolls out the all-new Mazda2 – known as the Demio in Japan – at its Ujina Plant No.1 near its company headquarters in Hiroshima, Japan. The first cars to come off the line are bound for the Japanese market, with sales slated to begin later this year. “While the current model (Mazda2) is intended for the domestic market, the new model has been developed into a globally competitive car,” Mazda Executive Vice President Robert Graziano says. “I am convinced the all-new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Begins Production of Mazda2 in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642