Mazda Motor Corp. names David Klan to the newly-created position of director-marketing for its North American operations. Klan, 37, previously served as general manager-global brand marketing for Mazda in Japan. In his new position, Klan will handle all advertising and marketing decisions for Mazda North American Operations. He will report to Brian Colianni, Mazda senior vice president-sales and marketing. The appointment is effective Aug. 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Creates North American Marketing Position" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642