Mazda Motor Corp. will be doubling its annual output in China to 45,000 units next year, says a report in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun. The Japanese paper says the auto maker also will increase the number of Mazda-only dealerships in China to 100 next year from the current level of 42. Mazda did not comment on the story.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Doubling China Output to 45,000 Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642