Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. has its “Revival Plan.” And now Japanese automaker Mazda Motor Corp. — 34% owned by Ford Motor Co. — has its “Millenium Plan:” an outline that defines Mazda's new and presumably more responsible role in the expansive Ford Group. The Mazda Millenium Plan also sets the company's course to re-establish itself as the maker of expressive products — and reasonable profits. Mazda president Mark Fields and several other key Mazda marketing and product development executives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda to engineer I-4s, FWD C/D cars for Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642