Mazda Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co.'s engine joint venture with Changan Automotive Group, Changan Ford Mazda Engine Co. Ltd., breaks ground in Nanjing, China. The facility is located in Nanjing's Jiangning Economic and Technological Development Zone and is set to formally begin mass production of engines, largely for Changan Ford Automobile Co. Ltd. vehicle assembly plants in Chongqing and Nanjing in early 2007, says Mazda. Two families of engines will be built at CFME: one is a joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Ford Chinese Engine JV Breaks Ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642