Mazda Motor Corp. is projecting a fifth straight year of profit growth in the current fiscal year that began April 1. The Japanese auto maker is forecasting an operating profit of ¥90 billion ($857.1 million) for the current year, up 9% from ¥82.9 billion ($772.5 million) reported for fiscal year that ended March 31, 2005. Net income is forecast to increase 20% to ¥55 billion ($523.8 million), the auto maker says. Net income rose a whopping 35.1% in the just-ended fiscal year to a record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Forecasts Continued Profit Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642