Mazda Motor Corp. adds safety and convenience upgrades to its ’06 line of Bongo vans and trucks, which are on sale in Japan. The Bongo line of vehicles includes the Bongo van and truck, Brawny van and Titan Dash truck. Base prices for the vehicles range from about ¥1.3 million ($11,149) for the Bongo truck to just less than ¥1.8 million ($15,442) for the Brawny van. For ’06, all Bongo vehicles receive headlight beam height adjusters in order to meet new European regulations, which also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Improves Safety on Bongo Vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642