GENEVA – Mazda Motor Corp. is playing the numbers game in a bid to ensure its products, brand image and corporate name are inexorably linked, Ward's is told. The introduction of the all-new Mazda 6, which replaces the 626, portends a fresh direction for the Japan-based auto maker, says a Mazda North American Operations spokesman. Expect to see more "alpha-numeric" identifiers that prominently feature the auto maker’s name, he says, adding the strategy’s goal is to see the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Looks at a Number of Options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642