FARO, Portugal – Mazda Motor Corp.'s long-term future depends on making the right decision about manufacturing in North America. The “Zoom-Zoom” product and marketing strategy put in place by former President Mark Fields has led to increased sales and profits, Mazda Europe President Jim Muir, says in an interview at the European launch of the Mazda MX-5 here. Global MX-5 sales targeted at 60,000 units. “Now we are close to our production capacity,” he says, and making the right ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda May Need More U.S. Capacity, Europe Chief Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642