PHILADELPHIA, PA – Mazda North American Operations plans more applications of its direct-injection engine technology, James J. O'Sullivan, president and CEO tells Ward’s here at the Philadelphia Auto Show. The entire Mazdaspeed line is expanding DI use, O’Sullivan says. "It's zoom zoom." Mazdaspeed6 is most powerful Mazda to date. The Mazdaspeed line is a halo brand and enhances the auto maker’s sports image, O'Sullivan says, perpetuating the image of Mazda as the “Black Forest car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Mulls More Direct Injection Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642