Mazda Motor Corp. says its recent fiscal year, ended March 31, saw operating profit rise 49% to a record ¥123.4 billion ($1.1 billion). Net income for the auto maker also was a record, up 46% to ¥66.7 billion ($568 million). Mazda’s consolidated revenue increased 8% to ¥2.9 trillion ($24.9 billion). The auto maker credits continued global sales growth, cost-cutting efforts and exchange rates that favored the yen as reasons for its performance. Exchange rates are based on ¥117:$1, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Posts Best-Ever Fiscal Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642