In an effort to boost quality levels, Mazda Motor Corp. tacks North American quality onto the job description of its product chief for the market, effective Jan. 1. Robert Davis, formerly senior vice president-product development and marketing, sheds the marketing responsibility in order to focus on product quality, which is among the bottom quarter of automotive nameplates in the U.S., according to J.D. Power and Associates’ 2004 Initial Quality Study. Mazda is below average in terms of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Product Chief Takes on Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642