Mazda Motor Corp. vehicle production rose in both domestic and overseas markets in 2003. Domestic output climbed 3.6% year-on-year to 801,084 vehicles. Of that, passenger-car production accounted for 7,33,295 units (up 2.3%) while commercial vehicles totaled 67,789 (up 18.6%). Production at overseas facilities rose 42% to 240,821 units on the strength of passenger cars, which comprise 178,220 of the total, up 69.9%. Volume leaders included the Mazda6, Premacy and Mazda323. Overseas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Production Rises in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642