Mazda Motor Corp. unveils its new Titan truck series in Japan. The auto maker says the trucks are powered by a 4.8L diesel engine certified as an ultra-low (85% reduced) PM*1 emissions diesel engine, allowing the trucks to meet Japan’s new short-term diesel emissions regulations. The Titan series also boasts the Smoother E clutch-less manual transmission. Mazda is targeting sales at 500 units per month in Japan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Rolls Out Titan Truck Series in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642