Mazda Motor Corp. says it will sell the latest generation of the MPV minivan in Hong Kong beginning in May. The MPV, to be called Mazda8 in Hong Kong, debuted in February in Japan. Mazda says it decided to sell the MPV in Hong Kong because of the 23% year-on-year sales increase there in 2005 for larger multipurpose vehicles. Mazda is aiming to sell 250 units annually of the MPV in Hong Kong and says it is looking at selling the vehicle in other markets where it isn’t currently. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Selling New MPV in Hong Kong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642