Mazda Motor Corp. introduces in Japan a sporty version of its AZ-Wagon. The FT-Special goes on sale today (July 14) at Mazda, Mazda Afini and Mazda Autozam dealers in Japan. Most of the differences between the FT-Special, targeted for limited sales of 2,000 units, and the standard AZ-Wagon are cosmetic. These include a low-rider suspension and 14-in. aluminum wheels, exclusive black and silver seat fabric, an upgraded audio system and four new exterior paint colors.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Special Edition Wagon Bows in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642