Mazda Motor Corp. will begin selling its Familia sedan in China in July under its own brand name to attract more consumers in the burgeoning auto market. FAW Hainan Motor Co. Ltd. will build the vehicle at its Chinese plant. It assembled the previous generation 1.8L sedan, which was sold under the brand name Haima. Parts for the vehicle will be sourced from Japan. Mazda has no set numbers yet for Familia production at FAW Hainan, in which it has no stake. FAW Hainan has assembled Mazda’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Will Begin Chinese Familia Sales in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642