SOUTHFIELD, MI – The new Mazda5 multi-activity vehicle, already quietly on sale for six weeks, is exceeding initial volume projections, Mazda North American Operations officials say. The auto maker has sold some 730 Mazda5s through the end of July in the U.S., double initial projections. “Frankly, it’s a bit of a surprise,” says a spokesman at a media rollout of the vehicle here. “The 3-row, 6-passenger vehicle has really hit a nerve (with buyers).” Mazda5 MAV The volume is an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda5 Exceeding Sales Expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642