Long ago seem the days when auto makers launched hatchbacks and wagons to reinvigorate a brand. But that’s exactly the strategy of Mazda Motor Corp.’s North American operations, which is adding two new variants to its Mazda6 midsize lineup. The Mazda6 5-Door and Mazda6 Sport Wagon will combine with the sedan to present the broadest range of offerings in the enormous midsize car category. Mazda6 now comes with a hatchback. Hatchbacks and wagons gradually have shed their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda6 Lineup Expanded With 5-Door, Sport Wagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642