Unexpectedly high demand for the V-6 powered Mazda6s has Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) shifting gears at its plant in Flat Rock, MI. Demand for Mazda’s Duratec-based 3L V-6 is strong among Mazda6 buyers. The auto maker based its long-term production schedule on a 65:35 forecast that favored the 160-hp MZR I-4 engine that powers the Mazda6i. But early showroom returns intimate the Duratec-based 3.0L V-6 will be more popular than anticipated. (see related story: Mazda6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda6 Production Victim of Marketing Success, MNAO Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642