Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) increases by $220 the base sticker of its β04 Mazda6. When equipped with manual transmission and the brandβs 2.3L I-4 engine, the Mazda6i starts at $18,750, compared with $18,230 for the β03 model. The β04 Mazda6s, which features a 3.0L V-6, starts at $21,345. New this year is a sport package that excludes a rear spoiler. MNAO has said it is confident that the original 77,000-unit annual volume target will be achieved for the β04 model year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda6 Sticker Rises for β04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642