Mazda Motor Corp. vehicles receive top ratings from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. front-impact tests of ’03 models. The new Mazda6 sedan earns NHTSA’s top rating – five stars – for both driver and front passenger protection in frontal crash tests. In earlier tests, Mazda’s MPV minivan also got a 5-star rating for front occupant protection in frontal crashes and front- and rear-passenger protection in side impacts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazdas Receive Top Safety Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642