LAGUNA BEACH, CA – Mazda North American Operations sets the starting price of the performance version of its Mazda6 sedan, the Mazdaspeed6, at $27,995, not including $560 destination and handling. The vehicle goes on sale in three weeks and comes standard with a turbocharged, direct-injection 2.3L 4-cyl. engine making 274 hp and 280 lb.-ft. (380 Nm) of torque, as well as an all-wheel-drive system and 6-speed manual transmission. Mazdaspeed6 A Grand Touring package, which includes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazdaspeed6 to Begin at $27,995" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642