BARCELONA – The Mazel Group, which develops competition and sports cars on the Nissan Micra platform, represents one of the most important independent design and prototype development studios in Spain. “The Nissan sport cars we presented at the (recent) Geneva auto show were specially developed for the Japanese public,” says Julio Elvira, a Mazel designer. Elvira says his company offers the competition version only for races – equipped with one seat and roll bars. A 4-seat street version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazel Reveals New Nissan Micra Sport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642