Mitsubishi Motors Corp. introduces a 1.8L turbocharged version of its gasoline direct injection (DI) engine on the Pajero iO sport/utility vehicle (SUV). According to the company, the new powerplant exploits the properties inherent in DI technology to eliminate deterioration in fuel economy that accompanies existing turbocharged engines. At the same time, the unit delivers high response, balanced with low fuel consumption. Mitsubishi claims that existing multi-port engines with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MCC refines GDI turbo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642