In its latest color trends study, DuPont finds medium-dark metallic gray jumped from sixth place to first in the North American luxury vehicle segment. Darker gray vehicles like this Lexus RX 330 are expected to increase in popularity. “Medium-dark grays, enhanced with coarser metallic effects, retain the technical sophistication of silver while providing a sense of richness and value to differentiate new-vehicle models from the mainstream,” says Robert Daily, DuPont Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Medium and Darker Grays Dominate N.A. Luxury Vehicle Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642