U.S. sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose 20.2% last month to 47,502 units, as all classes enjoyed gains. Class 8 sales rose 16.7% to 25,069 units, with Freightliner LLC the volume leader on a more modest 5.7% hike to 8,607 units. Related document: Ward's U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class The biggest winner in the sector was International Truck and Engine Corp., up 47.5% to 5,812 units. But also posting an increase was PACCAR Inc., up 26.2% to 6,146 units on gains of 24.1% and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks Post 20.2% Increase in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642