A meeting between the warring factions of China America Cooperative Automotive Inc. (Chamco Auto) ended in a stalemate yesterday, an official for the so-called new Chamco Auto tells Ward’s. “The short answer is that nothing of any substance was accomplished,” Martin Karo, secretary and general counsel of the new Chamco, says of the May 12 meeting. It was the first face-to-face between the two sides since a New Jersey judge appointed a custodian, Gerald Escala, to sort through lawsuits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meeting Between Chamco Sides Ends in Stalemate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642