The Hemi-powered ’06 Dodge Ram Mega Cab pickup will have a base sticker price of $32,760, including destination charges of $900. The ’06 Ram Mega Cab 2500, which also comes standard with the 5.7L Hemi V-8, starts at $35,065. The ’06 Mega Cab 3500, which comes standard with a 5.9L OHV I-6 Cummins Turbo Diesel and a new 6-speed manual transmission, starts at $40,410. The Mega Cab models feature the largest cabin in the fullsize pickup segment with 72 cu.-ft (2.04 cu.-m) of interior cargo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mega Cab Starts Under $33,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642