Asked at the New York auto show in April what advice he has for management at struggling General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co., Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn fires off a quick response. “None,” he says. Sent on a rescue mission from Renault to Nissan in 1999, Ghosn says he “fortunately” didn’t follow any outside advice himself, mainly because it came from people lacking intimate knowledge of Nissan’s staggering problems. “That’s why I don’t think anybody – myself ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mega Meeting: Ghosn vs. Wagoner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642