Nicole Nason, moving into her new job as administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. after being sworn in this week, draws backing from the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers. Assn., North America’s largest and oldest trade association for motor vehicle product makers, representing more than 700 companies. “We at MEMA were heartened to hear Ms. Nason, during her confirmation hearing, reference the potential of technology to make our vehicles safer,” Ann Wilson, MEMA vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MEMA Backs New NHTSA Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642