DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz unit now owns controlling interest in AMG, the long-esteemed high-performance “tuner” of Mercedes cars that formerly operated essentially as an aftermarket entity. And with increased integration of AMG's operations into Mercedes, the president of the newly formed Mercedes-AMG GmbH says the company has its sights set on outselling rival BMW AG's vaunted M performance models in the U.S., BMW's largest single market for its specially tuned vehicles. Wolfgang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-AMG Boss Vows to Outsell BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642