While the Geneva Motors Show doesn’t get under way until the beginning of March, the folks at Mercedes-Benz AG couldn’t wait to take the wraps off their new CLK coupe. The new model offers seven different powertrains and three transmission variants. Additionally, more standard equipment has been packed into the CLK, boosting overall value by more than E2,800 ($2,438). The lineup will feature two V-8 models – the CLK 500 will have maximum output of 306 hp, while the CLK 55 AMG will pump ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz Debuts New CLK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642