Mercedes-Benz USA names Bernhard Glaser general manager-marketing/product management for passenger cars. Glaser succeeds Burkhard Osthaus, who was promoted to director within product management at Mercedes-Benz’s Stuttgart, Germany, headquarters. Glaser previously was assistant to the member of the board responsible for worldwide sales and marketing of the Mercedes Car Group at DaimlerChrysler AG in Stuttgart.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz USA Names Glaser General Manager" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642