STUTTGART — DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz division and BMW AG have a long history of protecting their exclusive customers, even if the rest of the world didn't know about it. Now the two automakers are going public with the details of their armored car programs. Both companies offer several lines of vehicles with protection ranging from light — stopping baseball bats, axes and hammers — to heavy — stopping military firearm projectiles and explosives. The Mercedes Guard program was a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes, BMW show world their armored cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642