Mercedes-Benz’s AMG performance division completes the €20 million ($19.4 million) expansion of its Affalterbach, Germany, engine plant. The investment enables Mercedes to boost production to up to 100 AMG engines per day on a single shift. AMG E 55 The expansion more than doubles the size of the plant from 199,132 sq.-ft (18,500 sq.-m) to 430,556 sq.-ft (40,000 sq.-m). The plant will continue to operate under the "one man, one engine" philosophy. AMG engines are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Completes Expansion of AMG Engine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642