Mercedes-Benz provides the first official photos of its new flagship '07 S-Class sedan, which goes on sale in Europe this fall and in the U.S. in early 2006. The sedan features sharper angles and cleaner lines than its predecessor, along with a 1.7-in. (4.3-cm) increase in length, 1-in. (2.5-cm) increase in width and more than a 3.0-in. (7.6-cm) gain in wheelbase. '07 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Mercedes says the '07 S500 model marks the first application for the auto maker's new family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Debuts New S-Class" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642