Mercedes-Benz U.S.A. Inc. officially will begin selling the G-Class sport/utility vehicle (SUV) this fall, says Juergen Hubbert, DaimlerChrysler AG board member in charge of Mercedes-Benz passenger cars and Smart. The vehicle will be close in price to the $66,545 ML55 SUV, and sales are expected at 600-700 units annually, Mr. Hubbert says. In the U.S., it will come only with a 296-hp V-8. No diesel will be offered. U.S. sales are expected to be centered on the West and Northeast regions. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes G-Class Arrives in Fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642