DETROIT – Nearly five years after the first CLK coupe hit U.S. shores, Mercedes-Benz takes the wraps off its new ’03 model. The auto maker says it plans to sell upwards of 22,000 of the new CLK coupes annually once the cars go on sale Aug. 9. Base prices are expected to range from $40,000 for the V-6 powered CLK320 to $50,000 for the V-8 CLK430. Mercedes-Benz CLK The CLK marks the latest in a product revitalization effort that is resulting in 50% of Mercedes’ products being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Has High Hopes for New CLK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642