Mercedes-Benz U.S.A. launches a new advertising campaign Jan. 31 aimed at touting the brand’s technological prowess throughout its history and promoting the introduction of the all-new ’07 S-Class flagship sedan, which hits dealer showrooms the week of Feb. 7. The campaign covers print, broadcast and Internet channels and combines the company’s 120-year history as the originator of the automobile, the brand’s technological innovations and the allure of the ninth generation S-Class, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Launches New Marketing Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642