DETROIT β Mercedes-Benz USA launches sales of its refreshed β05 C-Class line, with sales targeted at about 52,000 units, on a par with that of the outgoing β04 model. The revamped C-Class range includes the introduction of the C55 AMG, which replaces the C32 AMG and marks the end of a 4-year hiatus for V-8 C-Class sedans. Dropped from the β05 model line are the C320 wagon and the C240 and C240 4Matic. Mercedes-Benz β05 C55 AMG βIf we can sustain our sales pace from last year, weβre ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Looks to Hold Ground With β05 C-Class" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642