VANCE, AL – DaimlerChrysler AG's new small cross/utility vehicle planned for the Mercedes brand will be a global vehicle, with North America among the destined markets, a spokesman tells Ward's. The new 5-passenger CUV, reportedly to be called the MLK, will slot below the M-Class and be assembled at DC's Bremen, Germany, plant that currently builds the C-Class, SL and SLK passenger cars. (See related story: Mercedes to Build New SUV in Bremen, Not Brazil) CKD assembly of C-Class being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes MLK Markets to Include U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642