Mercedes-Benz U.S.A. Inc. names Scott Keogh, former general manager for DaimlerChrysler AG’s Smart minicar U.S. operations, as general manager-marketing communications. In this newly created role, Keogh will hold responsibility for developing the auto maker’s strategic communication plans, including market positioning of the Mercedes-Benz brand and its individual products. He also will oversee the auto maker’s national marketing communications, regional advertising and market research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Names New U.S. Marketing Manager" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642