Mercedes-Benz plans to confront the efficiency of its lineup with a plethora of technologies aimed at improving fuel economy, emissions and performance without impacting the marque’s reputation for luxury and driving pleasure. Outlined as a “Road to the Future,” Mercedes’ modular-powertrain systems will be tailored for the individual requirements of various markets around the globe, the auto maker says, and will include improvements to the internal-combustion engine, advanced micro- and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Outlines Road to Future Powertrains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642