NEW YORK – Running 8% ahead of last year's sales pace, Mercedes-Benz is on track to establish its highest-ever U.S. market share in the premium segment, says Steve Cannon, vice president-marketing. Cannon tells Ward's at a press conference here that Mercedes sales might finish the year with double-digit gains. The German auto maker set its overall volume record of 253,000 units here in pre-recessionary 2007, when industry sales topped 17 million vehicles. That record won't be broken ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes on Pace to Set U.S. Market-Share Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642